Table of Contents
Delighted at the prospect of your garden always looking spruced up and elegant? What if we told you there are excellent cordless options that could help you achieve that effortlessly?
A cordless trimmer and blower combo is the absolute quality of tools to have in your arsenal when you need to embellish your lawn or garden. A cordless trimmer is a handy tool that will even enable you to trim grass in hard-to-reach areas and overgrowth as well.
This set of tools graces you with unrestricted range of motion, increasing their significance. For this reason, we appreciate that navigating the market searching for the best cordless trimmer blower combo can sometimes be troublesome. Fortunately, we’ve done the burdensome work for you.
Read on! You can be sure to find what you’re looking for here.
10 Best Cordless Trimmer Blower Combo at a Glance
- Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer
- BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
- Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Leaf Blower Combo Kit
- WORX GT (WG928) 3.0 20V String Trimmer & Blower Revolution Combo
- EGO Power+ 15” String Trimmer & 530 CFM Blower Combo Kit
- WORX (WG930) 20V GT Revolution 12” Cordless String Trimmer & Turbine Leaf Blower
- BLACK+DECKER (LCC340C) Cordless Sweeper & String Trimmer Combo Kit
- WORX Cordless String Trimmer and Blower Combo, 20V 2 Batteries
- CRAFTSMAN (CMCK197M1) WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit
- PowerSmart 20V Cordless String Trimmer 12” Cordless Leaf Blower Leaf Vacuum Combo Kit
- Best Cordless Lawn Mower
- Best Cordless string trimmer
- Best Cordless Sweeper
- best Cordless lawn edger
- Best Cordless Combo kit
Best Cordless Trimmer Blower Combo Reviews 2023
Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer – Best Overall
Topping our list is this sensational combo from the Greenworks brand. Both units guarantee ultimate performance to ensure that you get a bigger bang for the buck. A brilliantly designed brushless motor allows you to enjoy a prolonged lifespan, silent operation, and greater torque.
The string trimmer is engineered in a way that makes controlling the unit very easy. It bears an adjustable handle, variable speed trigger, a bump feed head, and a wrap-around handle to boot. It also prides itself on a superb 16″ cutting width and 0.080″ dual quiet line.
On the other hand, the blower is equally up to par. With an incredible wind speed of up to 500 CFM/125 MPH (comparable to a 32CC gas engine) and an axial design to its name, you will be impressed by its blowing capacity.
You can also select between 3 speed options (low/medium/high) via the variable speed trigger feature. Even better, this package includes a sturdy 80V 2Ah Li-ion battery and a charger.
- Fast charging charger included (takes about 30 minutes to full charge)
- Powerful battery grants up to 45 minutes of runtime
- String trimmer features a 16″ cutting path
- Easy to start with the press of a button
- Eco-friendly (no gas or oil emissions)
- Noiseless operation
- Multiple tool compatibility
- Uncomplicated battery insertion
- Brushless motor design
- No warranty details provided
2. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* Cordless String Trimmer/Edger -Runners Up
Count yourself lucky if you are hunting for a landscaping tool that has dual purposes. One of the most phenomenal traits about this deal is the 2in1 design that allows you to transform the cordless string trimmer into an edger since it simply rotates at 1800. This elevates it to one of the most versatile tools in its class. Fascinating, right?
Your comfort is highly regarded, as demonstrated by the soft-grip handle and customizable height that encourage use for extended periods. The trimmer line is consistently fed by the Automatic feed Spool (AFS) without bumping to deliver coherent and perpetual trimming.
You can employ the sweeper to clear decks and driveways or remove debris, leaves, and grass clippings. You also will not suffer from fatigue from using either of the tools because of their lightweight nature (The sweeper weighs 3.7 lbs while the trimmer/edger weighs only 4.5 lbs).
Enjoy a noise-free experience when working with either of the units since they are designed to operate quietly. Here’s one of the best parts. This deal graces you with two 1.5Ah 20V MAX* batteries to ensure you always have the juice to keep you going.
- Interchangeable battery system (POWERCONNECT)
- 10” string trimmer/edger
- String trimmer doubles up as an edger
- No bumping is required
- An adjustable angle allows you to pivot between trimming and edging your lawn.
- Inclusive of two long-lasting batteries
- This deal is void of warranty details.
3. Greenworks 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Leaf Blower Combo Kit– Precision Cut
This is the deal for you if you genuinely desire to upgrade your walkways or driveways and give your garden a gravitational pull. Featuring a 12″ cutting path, the cordless string trimmer enables you to trim through stubborn weeds and grass. Also, with a 0.065″ line, line advancement is fast and easy, courtesy of the auto-feed head.
The leaf blower in this kit is yet another special tool. With a 110 air speed and 390 CFM airflow, you enjoy a robust clearing performance. The blower is fitted with a variable speed trigger-bearing cruise control that helps you manage the airflow when necessary.
With this kit, you will not have to worry about maintenance costs and efforts. Both units are virtually maintenance-free, saving you from gas or oil costs. Either unit is uncomplicated to use, embracing immediate start-up at the push of a button. The package is inclusive of one 2.0Ah battery.
- Quick charging battery (needs only 60 minutes to recharge)
- Both units have no oil, gas, or other emissions
- Extremely lightweight design for prolonged usage
- Brilliant ergonomics for minimal user fatigue
- Powerful battery provides up to 45 minutes of runtime
- Quiet operation
- Front-mount motor on string trimmer for optimum balance
- The deal is also void of warranty details
Here’s the thing, this is one pocket-friendly deal. It includes a trimmer that strikingly doubles up as an edger, a leaf blower, two batteries, and a fast-charging charger. If you were to purchase these components independently, you would probably break the bank to obtain them all.
This package, rather than two, graces you with three tools. This is because its trimmer is easily convertible to an edger with a pivot of the head. The trimmer also features a 12” cutting size which is favorable as it helps avoid accidental trimming.
At the same time, the leaf blower is incorporated with Turbine Technology borrowed from a jet engine design. This makes it deliver 360 CFM at 75 MPH, offering a vast and powerful air current. Another thing to love about both units is their lightweight and compact design, making them easy to maneuver.
- The string trimmer is convertible to an edger.
- Both units have superior ergonomics for maximum comfort
- Suitable 12” cutting width
- High-quality trimmer string with remarkable tensile strength
- Blower features two speeds (Low and High speeds)
- Warrant details are not provided
The distinguished EGO Power+ brand presents you with one of the most accomplished kits in matters of landscaping and gardening. The tools in this kit boast matchless features. For instance, the trimmer is armed with a rapid reload heat that facilitates fast yet effortless loading of the cutting line.
The merry does not end there. You can employ the variable speed control feature to manage the 15″ cutting swath. The trimmer also features a 0.095″ dual twist line which helps you obtain professional-grade results. It also has a brushless motor design that amplifies motor life and runtime and produces low vibrations.
The blower is uniquely fitted with a turbo button that activates 530 CFM airflow to help you move heavy debris. If the need to control airspeed/flow arises, you can engage the variable speed dial to select between speeds of 250-530 CFM. A 2.5 Ah ARC Lithium battery powers the blower and graces it with up to 75 minutes of runtime per charge.
- Both units are compatible with all EGO Power+ 56V ARC Lithium batteries
- Both units are weather resistant (rugged housing)
- Quiet operation
- Tools have a 5-year warranty cover
- The battery has a 3-year warranty cover
- Rapid reload head
- Fast recharge time (50 minutes)
- Moderately heavy (18.3 pounds)
If you are exploring the market with versatility as the key factor in mind, this WG930 combo kit is your perfect fit. Corroborating this is the unparalleled 3-IN-1 feature of the GT revolution. You can easily convert the trimmer into a mini-mower or an in-line wheeled edger in seconds by simply pushing a button. Mind-blowing, right?
The command feed feature is another trait that makes this combo tower over others. This technology empowers you to instantly add more line by simply pressing a button when the need arises. The kit includes two 20V 2Ah batteries and a 2A dual charger for increased convenience.
As demonstrated by the GT’s design, both tall and short individuals have been considered. The shaft is capable of telescoping to a foot longer than the ordinary FT and collapsing down as well. The leaf blower is able to churn out up to 360 CFM for a powerful air current.
- Blower’s weight (less than 6 lbs) allows for one-hand operation
- Leaf blower adopts Turbine technology
- The kit is inclusive of a spool holder and 10′ spools
- Quiet operation
- Batteries compatible with other tools in the Power Share family
- Adjustable handle (7-positions handle) on the trimmer
- Three tools in one
- Two blowing speeds, 50 mph or 80 mph
- The Trimmer tool has a 12″ cutting path and a customizable spacer guard
- No warranty details provided
The cordless power tools in this magnificent combo kit will surely make you proud of the results after using them. The 13” trimmer meritoriously doubles up as an edger to ensure that weeds and overgrowth got nothing on you. It uses a 40V max battery that supplies supreme power drive and a high torque transmission for sleek cuts.
The Automatic Feed Spool feature is also incorporated into the trimmer. It automatically advances the trimmer line when needed. The sweeper yields an impressive wind speed of up to 130 MPH so that even stubborn debris and grass trimmings will not hold you back.
The serenity of your environment does not have to be disrupted just because you are blowing leaves away. This LSW40 sweeper has a low noise design that embraces silent operation.
- Battery status indicator fitted on both units
- No bumping required
- A two-year limited warranty covers the kit
- Comes inclusive of one spool and guard, one battery, and a charger
- Swift conversion into edger/trimmer
- Sweeper delivers powerful airflow
- None to mention
One of the most competitive deals from the WORX brand is the WG929 kit. It includes a turbine blower WG547 and a 12″ grass trimmer/edger, all cordless tools. For your convenience, two 20V 2.0Ah Li-ion batteries are added to the kit that graces you with advanced runtime.
There is more to the cordless trimmer than meets the eye. It is a 3-in-1 tool that easily converts to a mini-mower or an edger in seconds. In addition, it has a variable position handle and a telescopic handle to boost your comfort. Surprisingly, you can employ the integrated wheels when edging your lawn.
Turbine technology enables the blower to churn out up to 225/360 CFM of air current. With a weight of only 3.7 lbs, including the battery, you can use the blower with one hand effortlessly. The blower delivers a wind speed of up to 65/70 MPH.
- Dual wind speed control
- The trimmer has a flower guard
- 3 in 1 design (trimmer/mini-mower/edger)
- The blower delivers powerful air volume (360 CFM)
- Superior ergonomics for both tools
- Lightweight design to reduce exhaustion
- Automatic single-line feed
- The cordless advantage and portable
- The deal is void of warranty details
9. CRAFTSMAN (CMCK197M1) WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Kit
Are you looking for tools to help you manage your yard like a pro? This combo kit from the authentic Craftsman brand grants you precisely that. To back this up, you will not need to bump the trimmer when using it and even get to enjoy the merits of a telescoping handle that accommodates individuals of different heights.
The leaf blower is also supernal in design. It delivers a powerful and abundant stream of air of up to 340 CFM and 90 MPH to let you blow away tough leaves and debris effectively.
The trimmer fascinatingly doubles up as an edger. The telescoping pole feature enables this conversion from trimmer to an edger and vice versa a breeze. The trimmer boasts of a 13” cutting swath and an automatic line advance for increased efficacy.
- Two-speed options for added runtime or power
- 2 in 1 tool (trimmer and edger)
- Trimmer feeds 0.065” line automatically
- Trimmer has a telescoping handle
- The axial blower delivers a powerful performance
- The kit is inclusive of a sturdy 20V 4.0 Ah battery
- The kit is relatively heavy (15.77 pounds)
Winding up our list is an esteemed combo kit that greatly excels at versatility. This is your go-to alternative if you wish to reap the advantages of multiple tools at a reasonable price. Illustrating this is this 2-in-1 trimmer that also doubles up as a lawn mower.
The 12″ trimmer has a lightweight style (6.8 pounds) and easily converts into a lawn mower with an 800RPm no-load speed. Since the kit includes a blower/snow blower, you will enjoy the versatility conveyed in four functions.
The trimming machine/lawn mower has a wire diameter of 0.065″ and an automatic feed design that promotes tasks’ smooth and consistent execution. Handles on both units are ergonomically designed to promote comfort that, in turn, ensures simple operation.
- Blower features no-load speed ranging between 13000-16000RPM
- The blower delivers 350 CFM air volume at 85MPH speed.
- 2-in1 head rotates 900 to boost flexibility
- Variable position handle
- Snow blower supports snow sweeping
- Flexible weed cleaning to navigate small spaces
- The kit is inclusive of two 2.0 Ah batteries and a charger
- Backed by a 2-year warranty cover
- Moderately heavy
Best Cordless Trimmer Blower Combo Buyers’ Guide 2022
When it comes to grooming your garden or lawn, you don’t need an extensive array of power tools or skilled personnel of landscapers to get the job done. The right lawn care tools can have you managing your yard like a master.
As brought out in this article, the ideal set entails the best cordless trimmer blower combo. This combination enables you to neatly trim overgrowth or cut weeds using the string trimmer and then clear the debris, leaves, or trimmings using the leaf blower to achieve exquisite results.
You will agree that the cordless advantage gives most battery-powered tools an upper hand. The same goes for the cordless tools in this combo kit. Both tools do not have an extension cord attached, meaning you will be free from the hassle of a cable snaking behind you or getting entangled.
A cordless trimmer or blower will also not have you worrying about oil or gas expenses. This cordless advantage makes the best cordless trimmer blower combo tower over their pneumatic/electric counterparts.
That said, you’ve probably noticed that all the products featured in this piece have a cordless design. What sets them apart? Despite all being battery-powered tools, each unit has a strength that makes it more competitive.
What to consider when choosing the best trimmer blower Combo
The primary tools in most combo kits include a cordless string trimmer and a cordless leaf blower. However, it wouldn’t hurt if you simply got more than you bargained for. If anything, deals that are available with versatile tools tend to be more desirable.
For instance, there are deals that present cordless trimmers with a 2-in-1 design. This means that the trimmer also doubles up as another tool, mostly an edger. This means that besides using the unit as a trimmer, you can employ it in edging your lawn. The switching from one tool to another is swift and achievable in seconds.
Some deals go as far as unlocking unprecedented levels and presenting you with a tool that has a distinctive 3-in-1 design. A case in point is the cordless trimmer that easily converts into a mini-mower or an edger without requiring any extra tools. You should consider such deals if you’re looking for flexible lawn care tools.
This is one indispensable factor you ought to consider since it heavily influences the handiness of a unit. It would be best if you opted for a tool encompassing features that make it easy, comfortable, and convenient. Some of these features include;
- Lightweight design – you can easily maneuver your work area with a lightweight unit than a bulky one. Such units give you minimal fatigue, encourage working for more extended periods, and even allow one-hand operation.
- Adjustable poles/shafts – this feature applies to the string trimmers. Tools with telescoping or collapsing handles are preferable since they accommodate individuals of varying heights to promote comfort in usage.
- Quick start-up – settle for units that quickly turn on by pushing a button for added convenience. This makes them always ready to go to work without requiring pulling, priming, or choking.
- Quiet operation – opting for models that will not disrupt the tranquility of your garden or yard through noisy operation is highly recommendable. Fortunately, most of the featured units fully embrace this silent operation feature.
- Variable speed control – different jobs require different speeds making this feature essential for the blower. Opting for blowers that have 2-3 speed selections is advisable. Blowers with a wind speed ranging between 50 MPH on the low to 130 MPH on the high end are considered suitable.
Blowing debris from tight spots or corners will require a low or medium speed. Using the high/fast speed to clear leaves in an open yard is appropriate. This feature simply helps you control the airflow depending on the job.
- Debris guard – an adjustable guard helps improve your work area’s visibility and protects you against flying trimmings and debris when cutting.
- Variable position handle – you should opt for trimmers with an adjustable handle for increased comfort and easy navigation of tight spaces.
This is yet another significant factor that you ought to give serious thought to when scrutinizing a cordless trimmer. This is because the line accomplishes the trimming action. First, you need to appreciate the different line types of cordless string trimmers. They include;
- Dual-line grass trimmers – this type has a spool that spins two lines making them cut faster than their counterparts and more suitable for stubborn overgrowth. On the downside, though, they require more effort to wind.
- The single line trimmers – this type has a spool that feeds a single line. Their spinning delivers bracing trimming action apt for cutting weeds and grass. They are easy to maintain and quite fit for winding a new line.
The second line property is line thickness. You have probably come across characters like 0.065” in this piece, right? They are simply referring to the diameter of the line/wire.
Note, the higher the line thickness, the tougher the trimming job it can handle. For instance, thinner lines suit simple jobs like trimming your lawn. Generally, line thicknesses ranging between 0.065” to 0.095” are pertinent.
Being battery-powered units, it is vital to take a closer look at the source of power for either unit. It is the battery that provides power to the motor of the cordless blower or trimmer.
Runtime is one of the properties that are dependent on the battery. A good unit should grace you with a runtime of more than 30 minutes on a single charge. This allows you to execute a considerable amount of work, whether trimming or blowing.
The battery capacity is yet another key property. It is expressed chiefly in Voltage (V) or Amp-hours (Ah). The higher the voltage/Ah, the more powerful the battery. Batteries ranging between 1.5Ah to 4.0 Ah or 20V to 80V will satisfactorily meet your needs.
The number of batteries included in a particular deal is also worth considering. Deals that provide two sets of batteries are preferable to those that will require you to purchase the battery separately.
In addition, having two batteries is a plus for you since there is less downtime and added convenience. You can use one battery as the other is sitting on the charger. You should also tout for the recharge time of batteries. Opt for bargains that provide a fast recharge time, not exceeding 2 hours, for reduced downtime.
The video shows a review and use of Dewalt Trimmer and Blower
It is very much possible to have your yard, outdoor space, or lawn looking adroitly groomed by yourself. The best cordless trimmer blower combo is your best bet when it comes to landscaping, gardening, and lawn care management.
The idea of embellishing your lawn borders, trimming overgrowth, or managing weeds and grass in an upright position at whatever location is brought to life by this quintessential combo.
Remember to heed the safety precautions provided in your deal to keep you and the tool in use secure. Also, it would be best if you don the correct protective gear before using either of the tools. All the best!