Hosting guests in a patio covered by unwanted leaves could be embarrassing, and this is where a cordless leaf blower comes in. Finding a leaf blower that suits your needs and can be accommodated by your budget could be an uphill struggle.
Thanks to technological advancements, cordless leaf blowers are light and compact yet highly versatile, making them ideal for any homeowner. Unlike the gas-powered and corded blowers, they are less bulky and more eco-friendly, thus safe for your home.
Most people tend to refrain from purchasing cordless leaf blowers with the notion that they are pricey, but this is not entirely the case. Here goes some of the best cordless leaf blower under $100 models and a precise buyers’ guide to help you make the right purchase decision.
Best Cordless Leaf Blower Under $100 Reviews
1.KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower (B07MXH15ZN)
The 79.99 dollar KIMO cordless leaf blower prides itself on its ability to clean hard to reach areas, thanks to the tool’s two in one sweeper design. In addition to blowing off dirt, the tool can also absorb dust as it is fitted with a powerful vacuum.
The tool also boasts an upgraded tube with double length, enabling you to blow dirt without bending. Its two-pound weight also enables you to work effortlessly even for prolonged hours.
In the event of battery depletion, the tool has a fast charger, and the battery takes about an hour to attain full charge. The battery is fitted with indicators showing the battery level to avoid interruptions.
The tool can blow air to a maximum of 200CFM at a speed of 125mph. Thanks to its copper motors and turbofans, the tool has a substantial amount of power. With these features, the tool is ideal for your lawn, patio, garage, name them.
- It has a 2 in 1 sweeper that caters for hard to clean areas such as corners
- Versatile as it can also serve as a vacuum cleaner
- Has a variable speed (0-20000RPM)
- It comes with a detailed user manual
- The manufacturer offers prompt customer service
- Comes with accessories (a battery, charger, and carrying case)
- Long-lasting and fast charging 20V battery
- No warranty details
2.Avid Power B088CR1FBB Cordless Leaf Blower
The Avid Power cordless blower is the definition of convenience. The tool is ideal for lightweight duties at home owing to its lightweight, ergonomic, and compact design. The tool’s design comprises two-section tubes, meaning the blower tube is removable for efficient storage.
With this leaf blower, not even darkness can restrict you from working as it is fitted with LED lights. This feature could help to eliminate debris hidden in corners and dark spots. The tool also comprises a trigger lock button for convenience.
The Avid Power cordless blower is designed to resist vibration, thus fostering its durability. It has a highly efficient motor, thanks to its axial fan design for maximum output.
Unlike most of its counterparts, the tool can work with little to no noise nor emissions. The tool offers six variable speeds of up to 130mph, with minimal power consumption. It is accompanied by a long-lasting 20V battery, which is compatible with tools of the same brand.
Alongside the tool comes the battery, charger, and a handheld sweeper. Having the same brand tools is a plus as you can minimize the inconvenience by interchanging the batteries.
- Has LED lighting
- Operates with minimal noise
- Ergonomic, owing to its rubberized handle.
- Compact design
- Lightweight (3.4lbs)
- Has six adjustable speeds of up to 160000RPM
- Long-lasting battery (2000mAh)
- May not be suitable for heavy-duty tasks
- Lacks a warranty
3.Toolman B07Y5QJF4N Cordless Leaf Blower
The Toolman B07Y5QJF4N cordless blower comes as a full package inclusive of two 21V batteries, a charger, and a collection bag. The blower also has a vacuum setting, and this is where the collection bag comes in to capture the sucked up dirt. With this feature, one could assume the tool is bulky, but this is not the case as it boasts a manageable weight, even with the collection bag in place.
You can easily change from blower to vacuum setting by pressing a single switch. Upon battery depletion, the charger comes in handy. It takes about two hours to charge the battery fully. A twofold protection system for insulation enhances the product’s efficiency.
It has up to six adjustable speeds, enabling you to adjust the power intensity depending on preference. The tool is fitted with an ergonomic handle to give you maximum control while working. On the downside, the tool is relatively less potent and could be noisy when set to its maximum power intensity.
These features bring out the tool as ideal for light-duty tasks and small spaces.
- Relatively light (4.6lbs)
- It comes with a spare battery
- Has a cooling system to prevent overheating
- Variable speed
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Easily portable
- Versatile as it can serve as both a blower and a vacuum
- Relatively less potent
- The tool cannot accommodate a filter to minimize exposure to dust
- Not backed up by a warranty
4.SALEM MASTER B083QDTL4V Cordless Leaf Blower
The SALEM MASTER cordless leaf blower is indeed the master blower for daily light-duty tasks. Regardless of its compact size, the tool serves a dual purpose, either as a blower or a vacuum. It is also safe and eco-friendly as it can work with minimal noise.
It can blow up to 2.5 cubic meters of air per minute at a maximum pressure of 3.5kP.a. The tool is light and is fitted with a comfortable handle for precise control. Besides, it comes with two variable speeds of 13000 to 16000RPM.
With the tool comes a 20V 2.0Ah battery, a charger, and a dust bag. The battery takes up to two hours to attain full charge. Upon full charge, it could run for 15 or 30 minutes at high and low speed, respectively. It is advisable to charge the battery at least once a month and avoid storing it in damp areas.
This leaf blower is ideal for your garden or patio. Unfortunately, the vacuum setting may not be a go-to when it comes to picking up leaves.
- Has little to no noise
- Durable, thanks to its brushless motor technology
- Relatively light (4.78lbs)
- 2 in 1 design (blower and vacuum)
- Two variable speeds
- Ergonomic and compact
- Could be overwhelmed by heavyweight dirt
5.ENERTWIST B088FD4TLR Cordless Leaf Blower
If searching for a compact leaf blower to quickly clean up a small area, then the ENERTWIST Cordless leaf blower is your go-to. Ranging from its lightweight and compact size to a CFM of 88, the tool makes clearing major debris within and around your house a breeze.
The tool boasts of two variable speeds of up to 17500RPM that can be adjusted through a switch, giving you maximum control while using the tool. With this leaf blower, you can easily eliminate hidden debris in dark areas thanks to its LED lights.
You can also work with minimal interruptions due to its 2000mAh battery with indicators to show the battery level. Alongside the tool also comes an AC adapter that comes in handy upon battery depletion.
However, compared to its counterparts, the tool has relatively low potency and may not be ideal for large spaces.
- It can be used as a vacuum
- Compact size
- It has a lightweight of 3.5 pounds
- Easy to assemble
- Long-lasting and a fast-charging battery that takes less than an hour to attain full charge
- Fitted with LED lights
- Comfortable grip
- It may not be suitable for heavy debris and large spaces
6.WORX WG547 Cordless Leaf Blower
The WORX WG547 cordless blower saves you money, time, and energy. The 89.99 dollar tool prides itself on a CFM of 340 and speed of 75mph, which is ideal for cleaning average spaces within a short period.
The tool also has a turbine technology, which contributes significantly to its potency. It has a powerful air nozzle. With such potency, one would expect handling to be difficult. However, it has been made easy by the tool’s manageable weight and ergonomic design for comfort.
It comes with two variable speeds, enabling you to adjust the speed depending on your needs. The tool is accompanied by a 20V blower, charger, and battery. The fact that the battery is compatible with other tools of the same brand is a plus.
The tool has a wide nozzle, but unfortunately, there is no available attachment to cut down its diameter.
- Cost-effective as its battery is compatible with similar brands
- Works with minimal noise
- Two adjustable speeds (270CFM at 55mph and 360CFM at 75mph)
- It comes with a compatible battery and a charger
- Manageable weight (4.4 pounds)
- Has a warranty of up to 3 years
- The battery may take long to attain full charge (5 hours) and has a short run time
7.WORX WG545 Cordless Air Leaf Blower
The WORX WG545 cordless blower prides itself on eight different attachments to enhance its versatility. Apart from being a convenient leaf blower, the tool could also be used to clean keyboards and furniture, thanks to its dust and detail brushes. With these brushes plus the tool’s long nozzle, you can easily clean hard to reach areas.
Besides, the tool has a compact size that enhances easy storage. It can also be carried around with ease as it has a lightweight of about 3.5 pounds. The tool is ideal even for large spaces owing to its speed of 80CFM at 120mph. It offers you an adjustable speed of 60 to 90mph for precise control.
Alongside the tool also comes a 20V 2.0Ah battery and a charger. The battery is interchangeable with other Worx tools, thus saving you money. However, the efficiency of the product could be limited by its slow charging yet short-lived battery.
- Highly versatile as it comes with eight attachments, each serving a different purpose. You could even use it as a deflator.
- It comes with a carrying case to accommodate its accessories
- It has a compact size
- Variable speed
- The battery can be interchanged with that of other Worx tools
- The battery takes about five hours to reach full charge
- Short battery run time. However, you can purchase a compatible battery to avoid being limited by frequent battery depletion, preferably a 4.0Ah battery.
8.EGO Power+ 56V Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (LB4800)
This EGO Power+ blower is the proud owner of an outstanding CFM of 480 at 92mph. With such potency, clearing even the heavy debris should be a breeze. The tool also comes with three variable speeds for maximum control while working.
It is fitted with a turbo boost, enabling it to counter heavy debris at the touch of a button. The turbine fan technique and the presence of a brushless motor optimize the tool’s performance and enhance durability.
However, the tool does not come with a battery and charger. On the upside, it has an across the board battery compatibility, ideally a 2.5Ah ARC Li-ion battery. This battery requires less than an hour to attain full charge and can last up to 75 minutes at a low speed.
Weighing about five pounds, the tool tends to be bearable but heavier as compared to its counterparts.
- Three variable speeds
- Relatively high CMF and mph
- Backed up by a limited warranty of up to five years
- Durable as it is designed for weather resistance
- Works with minimal noise
- Long battery run time owing to its state of the art battery technology
- It comes as a bare tool, meaning you will have to purchase the battery and charger separately
9. RYOBI 40V Jet Fan Cordless Leaf Blower (B083Y325ZF)
The popular RYOBI brand presents you with yet another quality product at an affordable price. The tool boasts of a superb CFM of 500 at a 110mph speed. As if not enough, it has a turbo button that reinforces its potency.
Having precise control over such a potent tool could be challenging. However, this leaf blower counters this by offering a variable speed trigger. Also, it offers a comfortable grip to maximize control.
The tool is also designed with a Jet Fan technique to enhance its CFM further. The recommended batteries are mostly 40V, meaning they have a prolonged run time. For these reasons, the product is ideal for blowing off leaves on your gutter or driveway with less effort.
- Highly potent owing to its high CFM, mph, and the Jet Fan technique
- Offers maximum control
- Compatible with batteries of tools from the same brand
- Comfortable grip
- Variable speed
- Relatively heavy (7.25 pounds)
- It neither comes with a battery nor charger
10.SnapFresh B08GG5YDX7 Cordless Leaf Blower
With this cordless blower, you can effortlessly achieve quality output without having to break the bank. The blower is easy to handle thanks to its 2.7-pound weight. It is designed with a copper motor to optimize its performance and foster durability.
Its design also comprises a turbocharging technique to maximize the input and output of the tool. It is fitted with a flexible rubberized handle to enhance comfort and precise control. The tube has two sections, enabling you to work without having to bend.
The product comes as a full package, inclusive of a battery and fast charger. For this reason, it would take you up to an hour to fully charge it. The battery can last for 15 to 30 minutes upon the full charge, depending on whether the speed is high or low, respectively.
To enhance durability, consider observing the battery indicator while charging to avoid overcharging. Also, clean the tool frequently to remove dust while unplugging and removing the battery before cleaning.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Battery fitted with indicators
- Lightweight (2.7 pounds) hence easily portable
- Long-lasting thanks to the copper motor technique
- Two variable speeds of 60 to 130 mph
- Includes an upper and lower tube for convenience
- Versatile as it can be used both indoors and outdoors
- It comes with a user manual
- Vague warranty details
- When working at high speed, the battery could be depleted in about 15 minutes
Best Cordless Leaf Blower under $100 Buyers’ Guide
Maintaining a garden free of leaves at the onset of autumn could be a hustle. The struggle of trying to find the best cordless leaf blower while on a tight budget is real. One could be torn between purchasing battery-powered, gas, and corded blowers.
So, why opt for a cordless leaf blower?
- Ecofriendly: Unlike gas blowers, cordless blowers do not emit fumes, thus do not pollute your home environment
- Lightweight and portable: Working with a leaf blower requires moving around the garden, lawn, or driveway. For this reason, cordless blowers tend to override corded ones as most of them have a manageable weight.
- Also, since they are cordless, they save you the trouble of having to purchase extension cables.
Once you’ve decided on obtaining a cordless leaf blower, finding a quality product at an affordable price could be tedious. Here are some of the factors to look out for when in search of the best cordless leaf blower under $100:
Like with the best cordless leaf blower, the CFM (cubic feet per meter) is a primary factor to consider when choosing a cordless leaf blower. This is because the CFM is directly proportional to the potency of the tool. A CFM of about 300 should be suitable for average-sized debris.
Also of importance is the mph (miles per hour). Tools with a high mph of about 100 are ideal for average-sized debris. Also, a high mph enables you to work within a shorter duration. A high CFM plus mph characterizes the best cordless leaf blower.
Being overwhelmed by the potency of a cordless leaf blower could compromise your output. For this reason, it is advisable to purchase tools with variable-speed triggers. Fortunately, most of the best cordless leaf blowers under $100 feature this.
Some of these blowers have up to six variable speeds, giving you various options to choose from depending on the task at hand.
Battery and Charger
Consider whether or not the blower comes with a compatible battery or a charger. Selecting a blower that comes with compatible accessories is recommended, especially when you are on a tight budget. One that comes with a spare battery is even better.
Besides, pay close attention to the battery run time to deter interruptions while working. The run time could vary depending on the set speed. For this reason, you could choose one that is in sync with your working pace, depending on whether you’re working on short or long projects.
Also, consider how fast the charger is. A charger that takes an hour or less to charge the battery fully is recommended. Some blowers come with advanced battery techniques to promote durability and runtime, and these are ideal.
To minimize interruptions, consider products whose batteries are fitted with indicators. You could also opt for blowers of the same brand with your tools as the batteries could be interchangeable.
Ultimately, consider batteries with higher volts since the higher the volt, the longer the run time. 20V batteries should be just enough for average tasks.
This is a crucial factor since working with leaf blowers require moving around with them in your hand. A user-friendly leaf blower should feature:
- An ergonomic handle to provide comfort and maximum control without leaving you with blisters. Blowers with rubberized handles are ideal
- LED lights illuminate dark work areas and corners
- A lightweight of at most six pounds to minimize fatigue while working
- Little to no noise if you prioritize safety. Less noisy blowers are eco-friendly and less harmful to the ears.
- An accessory bag for tools that come with several attachments
- An accessible variable speed trigger/switch to enable you to switch speeds depending on your preference easily
- Double section tubes that are easy to assemble, enabling you to work without straining or bending while working
Under this category, consider blowers that have a brushless motor. This feature not only fosters durability but also optimizes the tool’s performance. Most of these tools vibrate while in use, meaning those that are vibration-resistant could be more durable.
Also, consider cordless leaf blowers that are designed to resist harsh weather conditions. The presence of a copper motor also promotes durability as such tools consume less energy. The copper motor also prolongs the battery run time.
Whether or not a product comes with accessories speaks volumes about its versatility. Most of these accessories each serve a different purpose, saving you the hustle of having to buy a different product for a task other than blowing leaves.
Some blowers can also serve as vacuum cleaners as they come with collection bags. Some could even be used to clean your couch, carpet, or even keyboard, thanks to the accessories that accompany them.
Blowers that can be used both indoors and outdoors efficiently are a plus, especially for someone on a tight budget.
An example of a video illustrating how to use a cordless leaf blower especially when you are a beginner
In essence, the best cordless leaf blower under $100 comprises a high CFM and mph. With this feature, blowing off even wet leaves should be a five-finger exercise. Also important is the weight of the blower.
A lightweight cordless leaf blower is ideal, especially when working in large spaces or handling a large amount of debris. An ideal leaf blower should provide the user with a soft, comfortable grip. In this way, you can work with less fatigue or blisters.
Having to wake up a garden, lawn, or driveway with unwanted debris is unpleasant. With the reviewed cordless blowers in mind, not even a tight budget could limit you from getting yourself the best cordless leaf blower.
Other Related Articles