Handwork applications like plumbing, trimming, masonry, drilling, and cutting through the material can be quite burdensome if executed with your bare hands. It is conventional to employ handheld tools related to the task at hand to assist in easing and expediting task execution and acquiring exquisite results.
For a professional or DIYer engaging mostly in a vast array of activities demanding handiness, possessing a power tool is fundamental. Is there a way to equip your tools with the super-essential models at once in one package rather than having to purchase a single tool every time the need arises? The answer is yes, there is.
The Best Cordless Combo Kit brings you the most exciting remedy. Not only is it inclusive of those essential power tools in one package, but it also avails them with the cordless advantage. The best cordless combo kit will give you more than one valuable cordless power implement. Further below is an elucidation of this fantastic product; read on
Best Cordless Combo Kit Reviews
1.DEWALT (DCK240C2) 20V MAX CORDLESS Drill Combo Kit
This bargain is inclusive of two particular tools; a DCD771 driver/drill and a single ¼” impact driver (DCF885). How ravishing is it to bag an offer with two essential power tools? Both tools have a cordless advantage and utilize two reliable 20V Max Li-ion battery cells with a capacity of 1.3 Ah.
The battery packs and 20V charger will not require you to incur extra costs in purchasing them as they are included in the package. The driver/drill is fitted with a top-class motor that grants the tool an impressive power of up to 300 UWO making it apt for a wide task range.
The impact driver features a ¼ “hex chuck that allows seamless and easy loading of bit tips measuring up to 1 inches. Both tools come in a carrying kit making it easy for you to carry the two tools along with you to the job site and for storage purposes.
- Inbuilt three LED lights on the impact driver for sublimed visibility.
- Ergonomic excellence of the handles for a firm and comfortable grip.
- Utmost compactness and lightweight allowing use in tight spaces.
- Part of the 20V Max Battery line assuring remarkable runtime.
- Cordless drill/driver features variable speed feature, 0 to 450 RPM and 0 to 1500 RPM.
- The DCD771 ½” chuck of the single sleeve ratcheting type ensures a sturdy bit grip.
- Compatibility with entire 20V Max batteries, accessories, and chargers.
- Does not provide warranty details.
2.MILWAUKEE 2691-22 18V Combo Kit
Tough applications demand more power. This combo kit grants you just that. Tools in this deal source power from electricity through corded means. This, on the upside, means that you will enjoy incredible power. Evincing this is the 400 inch-pounds of torque delivered by the ½-inch driver/drill unit.
The torque scaling up to 1400 inch-pounds provided by the included ¼” hex impact driver courtesy of the fitted frameless motor that features a 4-pole design also demonstrates the power. The two implements are packaged in a soft carrying bag for ease of transferability.
This deal is backed up by an excellent warranty of up to 5 years. The included single belt clip helps you have your drill or diver tool at the ready promoting convenience. The driver/drill tool brags of compactness as illustrated by its length of 7-3/4 inch length.
- Drill/driver tool has a reasonable weight of 4 pounds.
- Engineered with inbuilt LED lights.
- Devised with fuel gauge for displaying battery status.
- Fitted with triggers for applying the variable speed function.
- Package inclusive of a charger and dual compact batteries.
- Pronounced durability.
- Both M12 and M18 batteries can be utilized similarly included charger.
- Compact impact driver a bit weighty (about 6 pounds).
3.MAKITA 18V LXT Li-ion Compact Cordless 3-Pc Combo Kit (CT3322W)
This is one of the deals that downright is to the nth degree superlative as it surpasses the standard number of tools in a combo kit. You get to bag up to three essential tools, an impact driver, a flashlight, and a drill-driver tool all of which have the cordless advantage.
The variable speed with two-speed settings feature is present in both the impact driver providing 0 to 600 RPM on the low-speed setting and o to 1900 on high setting and the driver-drill tool with 0 to 2900 RPM and 0 to 3500 IPM speed settings for efficacy on a wide task range.
Both power tools provide you with a dependable maximum torque of 480 inch-pounds for the driver-drill and 1460 inch-pounds for the impact driver. Both tools are crafted with brilliant user-friendly handles for comfortability and are also rubberized to ensure a firm and secure grip.
- Compact design for the impact driver as corroborated by its 5-3/8 length.
- Inclusive of the battery, the impact driver has a lightweight of 2.3 lbs.
- 1/” drill-driver tool also has compactness feature as evinced by its 7-1/4” length.
- Battery included, drill-driver tool appreciably weighs 3.3 lbs.
- Flashlight bears 6 LED bulbs providing powerful 500 lumens resplendence enabling transferrable illumination.
- The two high-yielding 18V LXT Li-ion batteries power these tools and are included in the purchase deal.
- The charger is of the fast charging type.
- Provided batteries are compatible with other 18V cordless tools of the Makita line.
- The product has a currently unavailable status.
PORTER-CABLE PCCK619L2 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit
This high rating brand presents you with an inviting deal inclusive of two implements, an impact driver (PCCK647) and a drill-driver tool (PCCK607). Generally, both power tools are covered by a commendable warranty of up to three years. Also, both tools motors’ have incorporated Brushless technology for runtime maximization by 50%.
The ½“ PCCK607 unit is quite suitable for bulky and demanding drilling and driving tasks with lessened stall promoted by its incredible power scaling to 370 UWO. The variable speed feature has two settings, 450 RPM and 1800 RPM for suitability on a wide task range.
The ¼” PCCK647 implement makes onerous driving and fastening applications smooth as it is reinforced by an outstanding torque of 1400 inch-lbs. You will also enjoy the convenience of the transmission between speeds that scale to a maximum of 2700 RPM.
- Two 20V Max Li-ion batteries with a capacity of 1.5Ah and a charger are included.
- Compact designs enabling you to smoothly work in hard to reach areas.
- Lightweight merit to ensure minimal operator fatigue.
- Allows swift and effortless ¼” hex change and bit switch single-handedly.
- Mode collar for a smooth transition between fastening and drilling modes.
- PCCK607 brushless motor delivers 360 MWO for the successful execution of heavy-duty tasks.
MAKITA 18V LXT Li-ion Sub-Compact Cordless 3-Pc Combo Kit (CX300RB)
This is yet another captivating deal from the MAKITA brand comprising of three serviceable sub-compact tools, a ½” Driver/Drill (XFD11ZB), an impact driver (XDT15ZB), and a Reciprocating Saw (XRJ07ZB).
The XFD11ZB unit has a noteworthy lightweight of 2.8 pounds complemented by impeccable compactness corroborated by its length of 6-3/8’. These two features are emplaced in bid to ensure minimal user weariness. The impact driver inclusive of the battery has a lightweight of 2.6 lbs for the same reasons.
The cardinal variable speed feature has not been left out in the XFD11ZB unit whereby for superb versatility on a wide range of driving and drilling tasks, you are provided with two-speed settings, a low-speed setting ranging between 0 – 500 RPM and a high-speed setting ranging between 0 to 1700 RPM.
- Excellent compactness of XDT15ZB tool exhibited by a length of 5-5/16”.
- Drill/Driver implement offers a reliable maximum torque of 350 inch-lbs.
- More into the bargain by addition of a cordless reciprocating saw.
- Two-speed settings in impact driver; 0 to 1300 RPM and 0 to 3000 RPM.
- Maximum Strokes Per Minute delivered by reciprocating saw tool is 3000.
- Packaged in a tool bag for easier storage and portability.
- Two (BL1820B) 2.0 Ah 18 LXT Li-ion batteries included.
- Comes along with an Optimum charger (DC18RC).
- Included two instead of three batteries enough for the three power tools in the deal.
BLACK+DECKER (BD4KITCDCRL) 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit
This product evinces the bona fide case in point of combo kit. This deal avails to you up to four vital tools, a Drill-Driver tool (LDX120), a reciprocating saw (BDCR20), a work light (BDCF20), and a circular saw (BDCCS20).
Into the bargain, you are graced with accessories like one blade each for the reciprocating saw and circular saw and a double-ended bit for the driver-drill contrivance to get you started and help you cut costs that would be incurred in the purchase of such accessories.
This awe-inspiring deal is backed up by a warranty of up to two years. One charger and two 20V Max Li-ion batteries (LBXR20) are also included for purposes of powering the power tools. The work light is a practical unit capable of lighting up to 70 lumens. Interestingly, you can rely on it to keep illuminating for up to 11 hours.
- This deal belongs to the BLACK+DECKER 20V Max battery family predisposing it to compatibility with other 20V Max gardening and power tools of the same brand.
- LDX120 bears clutch with 11 settings to prevent over-stripping.
- LDX120 is also fitted with a LED light.
- The chuck of the drill implement is of the keyless type.
- The LDX120 unit boasts of being lightweight and incredible compactness.
- The maximum speed of the reciprocating saw ranges at 3000 SPM.
- Included only two batteries for four power tools.
7.DEWALT (DCK423D2) 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool
If your interest is in bagging an appreciable number of tools, then this is one of the deals to set your eyes on. You get to add a work light (DCL040), a 6-1/2″ circular saw (DCS393), a reciprocating saw (DCS381), and a 1/2 ” cordless drill (DCD780) to your tool shed.
The DCD780 provides two-speed settings, 0 to 600, and 0 to 2000 RPM that is designed with smooth transmission. Its ratcheting chuck is ½” for undebatable efficacy in onerous applications. Its handle has an ergonomic design to promote a comfortable and secure grip.
The tip-top work light is super-powerful as illustrated by its ability to provide light lumens of up to 110. The circular blade contrivance displays exceptional compactness and is fitted with a blade made of carbide measuring 6-1/2” capable of cutting 2 by 4’s at an orientation of 450 per pass.
- Fast-changing of blades in DCS381 unit courtesy of clamp that is keyless.
- Prominent compactness and lightweight feature in DCD780 unit.
- Exceptional maximum speed of up to 5150 RPM in the circular saw.
- Inclusive of two 20V Max Li-ion batteries and one charger.
- Availed in a carrying bag for ease of portability and storage.
- Deal backed up by a warranty of up to three years.
- Provide only two batteries despite the deal having four cordless power tools.
8.MAKITA 18V LXT Li-ion Cordless 6-piece Combo Kit (XT610)
This deal evinces unrivaled beau ideal in terms of tool plentifulness. The cornucopia in this bargain will blow your mind as you get to bag up to six contrivances, a 4-1/2” Angle Grinder (XAG03Z), a ½” Hammer Driver/Drill (XPH10Z), a 6-1/2” Circular Saw (XSS02Z), an impact driver (XDT11Z), a flashlight (DML185) and a Reciprocating Saw (XRJ04Z).
This whole set of tools, charger, and battery is backed up by a warranty of up to three years. You will also not incur an extra fee in purchasing batteries as two 18V LXT Li-ion batteries with a capacity of 3.0Ah are included. A contractor bag for packaging the multifarious hand tools is also provided.
Fitted with a motor engineered with the four-pole design, the XPH10Z supplies a special maximum torque of up to 480 inch-pounds. This ingeniously crafted motor also allows speed variability creating a low-speed range (0 to 600 RPM) and a high-speed range (0 to 1900 RPM).
- XPH10Z has a lightweight (4.0 pounds) for streamlined handling.
- Impact driver delivers an incredible maximum torque of 1460 in. Lbs for versatility.
- XDT11Z unit features two varying speeds (0 to 3500 IPM and 0 to 2900 RPM).
- Matchless maximum speed (3700 RPM) delivery by the circular saw for efficacious cutting.
- Tool-free blade switch process in XRJ04Z implement.
- The technology adopted for automated speed transmission in angle grinder unit.
- Recipro saw delivers up to 2800 SPM inimitable cutting.
- Some implements are a bit weighty e.g Reciprocating saw weighing 8.1 lbs.
9.RYOBI One+ 18V Li-ion Cordless Contractor’s Kit (P883)
If you are involved in more handwork, this is unquestionably the offer for you. This all-encompassing offer raises the stakes and provides you with up to 8 pieces. How else would it get better? A work light unit (P704) is provided to help you navigate through dark environments.
A heavy-duty ½” drill (P271) brags of having a clutch that allows adjustments of up to 24 positions for utter precision, a tool-free bit switching, and a magnetic tray meant for screws and bits. A contractor bag made with firm fabric to securely snuggle and store the tools. The bag’s handles are stitched with a cross-x design promoting a sturdy grip to easily tote around.
The Reciprocating saw (P515) bears a rubberized handle that promotes sturdy grip and mitigates the irritating effects of vibrations produced. This P515 tool features a swift blade change and is integrated with a variable speed option for optimized control.
- Circular saw bears a handle on its side that is rubberized for sturdy grip.
- Inclusive of two reliable 18V Li-ion batteries (P102) and charger (P118).
- Excellent battery compatibility with tools of the RYOBI One + line.
- Dependable set of batteries with a capacity of 1.3 Ah.
- Integrated fuel indicator to display the battery status.
- Captivatingly, it bears a detection unit for identifying defects in your battery.
- P118 charger is efficient and fast-charging ensuring minimal downtime on the job site.
- Bears a currently unavailable status.
MAKITA 18V LXT Li-ion Brushless Cordless Combo Kit 2-Pc (XT275T0)
This bargain from the MAKITA brand is no exception to the reliability and auspiciousness that comes as a result of employing central power tools. It presents you with two tools, a Brushless Impact Driver (XDT14Z) and a Brushless Hammer Driver/Drill (XPH12Z).
Considerately, two potent (BL1850B) 18v LXT Li-ion batteries each with a capacity of 5.0Ah are included in the deal guaranteeing you ample power to steer you through tough fastening, drilling, and driving applications and for longer periods. A fast charger (DC18RC) is also provided in the purchase package.
XDT14Z unit boasts of featuring three variable speeds, 0 to 1100 RPM, 0 to 2100 RPM, and 0 to 3600 RPM. It is also capable of delivering impacts per minute (IPM) in two parameters, 0 to 100 and 0 to 3800 IPM. This ascertains optimal performance through the most challenging fastening tasks.
- XDT14Z implement is mighty delivering a maximum torque of 1550 inch-pounds.
- Inclusive of a battery, the XDT14Z tool has a lightweight of 3.3 pounds.
- T-mode (Tightening mode) present in impact driver to avoid nut or workpiece destruction.
- LED indicator fitted on the batteries to display battery status.
- Bountiful runtime provided quantifiable to 65% above ordinary runtime.
- Conveniently short recharge time (up to 45 minutes).
- Battery health optimized via integration of Star Protection Computer Controls.
- A relatively low number of power tools are provided.
Best Cordless Combo Kit Buyers’ Guide
As a professional or DIYer, you can attest that hands-on applications like cutting lumber, drilling holes, driving screws, or trimming hedges would be exigent without the aid of power tools. For this reason, arming yourself with the best cordless combo kit offer would make such tasks a cinch for you.
What exactly does this combo kit bargain mean? The term combo basically refers to a combination. This then means that the various offers of the featured combo kits entail more than one handheld cordless power tool.
It aims at providing you with a set of essential power tools in one bargain eliminating the hassle of touting for each tool individually. Thoughtful, right? It is, however, important to note that the featured deals have a varying number of power tools ranging from two pieces to six pieces.
To acquaint you with some of the components in a typical combo kit, below is a listing of the various cordless implements and their central function.
- Cordless Reciprocating Saw – ordinarily employed in cutting through materials like metal (nails), plastic and lumber commonly in occupations like remodeling, construction, plumbing, and demolition among others. The speed of these tools is usually expressed in Strokes Per Minute (SPM).
- Cordless Impact Driver – predominantly utilized in tightening nuts and driving a vast variety of fasteners including long and thick screws and bolts. These implements are characterized by possessing a high torque with their speed expressed in Impacts Per Minute (IPM).
- Cordless Drill-Driver – principally used for creating holes (drilling) and driving screws through most material. The function of driving fasteners, however, is not as excellent as in the impact driver. It applies a rotary motion and a bit with its speed expressed in Rotations Per Minute (RPM).
- Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver – mainly used for heavy-duty drilling of holes through stone, concrete, or masonry and this differentiates it from the cordless drill-driver.
- Cordless Circular Saw – fundamentally used to deliver plunge, rip, or cross-cuts or a combo of these cuts through metal, concrete, wood, or plastic. It utilizes an abrasive disc or blade that is available in varying sizes which moves in a rotary manner to deliver the cuts.
- Battery-powered work light – particularly employed in illuminating a dark working space. These implements are characterized by extremely long runtime and super-strong lumen resplendence.
Combo kit offers will have any two or more of the above-highlighted implements. It, therefore, narrows down to you as your needs (applications you intend to execute) will influence your purchase decision. You unquestionably want to settle on the most superlative deal that will be suitable for you. There are factors to consider before making a purchase decision to help you land the finest offer. They include;
Combo Kit components
This refers to the number and type of components included in a certain deal. Different manufacturers present varying offers. It is a pertinent factor of consideration because depending on the tasks you ought to accomplish, your purchase choice will be inclined more to the suitable related power tools.
Deals provide a varying number of tools ranging between two and six. It is therefore important to understand the types of applications you wish to engage in so as to identify the offer with a suitable number and type of tools.
Speed is a very cardinal factor as it impacts control and efficacy. Different power tools feature speeds. Like with the best cordless makita drills, it is recommended that you settle for impact drivers with maximum speed ranging between 3000 to 3600 IPM on a high-speed setting. For the cordless drill unit, you ought to tout for units with speeds of up to1500 RPM and above.
Implements from different manufacturers will also have different speeds despite belonging to the same group. You also ought to consider if the speed has a variable trigger regulating the speed into either two or three-speed settings. This feature promotes the handling of a tool and ensures versatility allowing use on a vast array of applications.
As the product name suggests (cordless combo kit), the set of tools in a deal are battery-powered. This then makes the source of power for these tools an area of interest. You ought to pay attention to details like the number of batteries, battery voltage, and capacity, and inclusiveness.
A deal that offers more than one battery should be highly considered as you bag the merit of charging one battery while the other is in use ensuring less downtime. Despite many of the deals providing Li-ion type batteries, the battery voltage is a crucial determinant of runtime and performance whereby it influences the two aspects poorly or excellently.
You should highly regard batteries with a voltage ranging between 18V and 20V. The battery capacity which is expressed in Ampere hours (Ah) can also be sued as a gauge for battery potency. Consider batteries with a capacity ranging between 2.0Ah and 5.0Ah. Also, check whether batteries and charger are included in the package.
Despite the type of tools present in a package, a tool should possess features that make it user-friendly and convenient for use. A user-friendly tool will encourage you to work for longer hours with minimal exhaustion or injury. Some of these features include
- Lightweight – an implement should weigh less to facilitate handling and ensure minimal user weariness thus contributing to extending the time of usage. For instance, the drill/driver or the impact driver is considered excellent if their weight ranges between 2.5 and 4.5 pounds.
- Handle – This is the structure you use to grip the tool and direct the unit when maneuvering an application. It should have an ergonomic design for comfort in usage. Handles of other units may have an over-mold design while others are rubberized to promote firm grip for security purposes and to prevent accidental dropping.
- Onboard LED light – a tool inclusive of this feature has an added advantage as this eliminates the need to look for other light source alternatives to illuminate a gloomy workspace.
- Battery indicator – this is not a mandatory feature meaning that an offer with components inclusive of this feature is a boon for you. It helps you monitor the status of the battery.
- Star protection – this feature is also not present in all offers but if present, consider yourself lucky. It is advantageous in that it aids in shielding the tool against overheating, overloading, and over-discharging.
The best cordless combo kit unequivocally provides cordless solutions for DIY enthusiasts and professionals in the construction and fabrication occupations. This innovative product has provided a remedy by availing most handheld power tools all in one package eliminating the daunting task of researching and purchasing each power tool independently.
The most elating bargain for me is that which offers a whopping six pieces. Procuring up to six power tools and having them at your disposal will get you ready to execute a wide range of applications that will come your way.
This, however, is not meant to undermine the rest of the best cordless kit products as they will equally serve you satisfactorily. It is also important to note that cordless power tools can inflict damage or injury to the user for instance when reciprocating saw kickbacks in an application. You, therefore, ought to be very cautious and articulate when employing either of the cordless implements. Hope this insight will be of exemplar importance and up to par satisfaction to you.
Other Related Articles